Here we are 4 months since my last post. And here are some bullet points on the current state-of-affairs:
- We are still being besieged by the 45th.
- Our Justice department is thwarting many of his un-democratic efforts in being a dictator.
- He has succeeded in totally embarrassing us in his overseas trip.
- Theresa May is not doing so well with her “Brexit”.
- Putin failed in his efforts to put Le Pen in office and we have the very wonderful Macron.
- Germany can no longer rely on us.
- The WH is mulling over leaving the Climate Accord.
- North Korea wants to hit us with a missile
- The GOP is sticking it to everyone that isn’t a billionaire and even some billionaires have the good sense to be embarrassed.
- Democrats and Republicans continue to be more and more polarized.
- Robert Bigelow did an interview with 60 Minutes, in which he touted the strengths of the commercial space industry and how private companies would pave the way for people to live in space. He also said aliens have definitely visited Earth. ( I hope they are still here and can help)
- On the other hand, the current political environment has caused more people to actually *get involved in politics, *speak up, *march, *confront their so-called leaders and, as Rhett Butler put it, “give a damn”.
- I’m writing my congress people;
- I’m visiting my kids from time to time;
- selling and advocating essential oils,;
- practicing Reiki healing
- practicing Meditation and morning yoga
- helping people with their dogs;
- painting my safari;
- and limiting my time watching the ever-present bad news online and on the networks.
We will survive this imbalance.
~ Mary Cacciapaglia